Monday, March 29, 2010

Collage Reflection

Think Creatively!


The reason I choose brutality for the collage is because I thought the lost boys haven’t seen heaven before. One of the lost boy said that heaven doesn’t existed. This word made me feel that they really haven’t had a good life, and they won’t have a good life unless they get good education. “The only thing I know.” is showing that the boys aren’t able to go where they want to. They can’t go anywhere because they don’t have money.


Reason Critically!


I made all the pictures black white and tanki color to make the pictures pop out. All of the pictures are children and aren’t smiling. I selected these pictures because it shows that they haven’t had a good life. It is easy to fin a smiling face of children, but it is hard to find children that aren’t smiling in the picture. The children are thin. It made me want to do something to them. All the pictures that I saw made me want to do something to them. The text that I choose are all the things that I thought it would describe the lost boys feelings the most. Even though they know that their life won’t change, I still think that they are having hope.


Communicate Effectively!


The word brutality shows how tough their life is. If they keep on living like they are right now, they won’t be able to survive. The children only have skin over their bones, and they all look pale. The things that we can do, is to donate money, and give food. We can always give things to the lost boys.


Live Ethically!


I think my pictures showed empathy the most. When I was looking for pictures, and when I found the pictures that I have right now, it made me want to cry. I think if people look at the pictures, they think the same way that I did. I think that using the six word memoir was a very good way to explain the lost boys. It gives a lot of impact, and it is easy to understand by making the sentence short. This collage will make a lot of people want to help the lost boys in Sudan.

No comments:

Post a Comment